Re: bittorrent troubles was: Re: Sharing dfsbuild experiences.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:29:25PM -0500, Juergen Fiedler wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:45:59AM +1100, Sam Watkins wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 09:52:44AM -0500, Juergen Fiedler wrote:
> > > Could you try accessing
> > > http://www.fiedlerfamily.net/juergen/files/dfs.jf-12202004.iso.torrent
> > > again, please? It would be much appreciated.
> >
> > Yes, it seems to be working now.  I'll leave it to finish downloading.
>
> I can see one connected peer - that would probably be you :)
> Thanks for taking the time to help me!

That's ok :)  now we can get back to the original topic of the thread
which was trying out your dfs build!

I downloaded it onto my server, I'll leave that bt running so other
people can get it faster.  I'll copy it here at home tomorrow and check
it out.

Please remind us what your dfs CD does again, it's been a while!
Does the image contain info about what has gone on the CD?

by the way, do you know of a program that will unpack an .iso image
without having to be root to mount it?

Sam