Re: bittorrent troubles was: Re: Sharing dfsbuild experiences.

Sam Watkins wrote:

[...]

Did you end up getting this to work?  I just set up bittorrent this
morning and didn't have this trouble.

If you were running it from a home computer, did you remember to set up
port forwarding to get past the gateway?

Sam
I tried running bittorrent on the gateway - and I can't even access it on that same machine. Are there any issues with running bt on the machine you are trying to access it from that I should be aware of?

Thanks
 --j