Re: Can't set resolution for console

andras.lorincz@gmail.com wrote:
On Sunday 16 January 2005 05:36, Wayne Topa wrote:

I've compiled 2.6.10 and the same result I get. Here is what made when compiled the kernel:
- included in the kernel "Suport for framebuffer devices"
- included in the kernel "Vesa VGA graphics support"
- compiled as a module "ATI Radeon Display support"
- at the "Console display driver support", included in the kernel "Video mode selection support" and as module, "Framebuffer console support".

Check this out: