Re: [OT] Re: names good for marketing

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 11:16 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Why do so many people persist in moving to deserts?  It seems
> > really silly.
>
>      Better than California.  'sides, when you Oregonians decide to stop
> huggin' trees to actually have a job market worth speaking and, oh, letting
> people into your little communte lemme know, 'kay?  :P

Last I checked, all of SoCal is desert, and the central valleys
need *lots* of irrigation.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Why should we not accept all in favor of woman suffrage to our
platform and association even though they be rabid pro-slavery
Democrats."
Susan B. Anthony, _History_of_Woman_Suffrage_
http://www.ifeminists.com/introduction/essays/introduction.html