Re: names good for marketing

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 04:10:26PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     But then, I'm a white male and wouldn't know how to treat other people
> fairly.  It's genetic according to the likes of you.

Okay, okay, okay.  Persist in your self-delusion.
The dutch thought they were tolerant too.

I'm not saying "people are incapable of treating each other nicely."
I'm just saying is that some areas of the country, people get more
opportunities to succeed or fail than others.

Every single place on this planet where a minority the majority acts
like jerks: Turks in Germany; Pakistanis in Britain; Morracans in
Holland; Aboriginals in Australia; Blacks in the South.

All over the place we're *trying* to be better.  But we always get
carped on from places like Canada the Pacific Northwest and Scandanvia
where the genetic variation is much much smaller.

New York City is the only really diverse city on the planet.  The
standard deviation is smaller there.  California's distribution is still
pretty lumpy.  New York City is a real melting pot.  And you know what
it's full of people who hate every other kind of people.