Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

Hello All,

The religion is the holy belive, which give all human inner
satisfaction, no metter who is beliving which one.

But the way you people are making other disgrace is not
like Respected people do.

I think every body should find his/her own way instead of
looking and saying,  that one is wrong. Even those who
d'nt beliveon in God, they should respect each other.

This is very critical issue, we have to respect others feeling,
as if we say that one is right and other is wrong, it make the
loser un-happy may be for his whole life.Human life is too short
there is no time to make people un-happy, what we should do, is
to give lesson of PEACE instead of  WAR . which is every body right.