Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

Hi,

I wholeheartedly disagree with anyone trying to construct a difference
between book A and book B when they are just the same, and unspeakable
things have been done in both books name and still are in the name of
both books.
And I also disagree at least as much when I see actions carried out by
some guys flying a plane to kill innocents and people in uniform doing
the same thing. Even if you'd probably call the former 'terrorists' and
the later 'patriots'.

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 11:36 -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 08:49:19AM +0100, Pascal Bonesh wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 21:26 -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> >
> > <snip-some-utter-bullshit>
> >

> > Your religious-right-wing crap belongs off-list, this is about debian
> > and linux.
>
> Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  I read the book,
> and made some observations.

That having said, I also have to say that I overshot and I am sorry for
not keeping my temper. I mixed together what you and others said and
blamed it solely on you.

> If you'll look at what I read I said it never says "you have to attack
> these people no matter what" but it MOST ASSUREDLY DOES contain some
> dubious statements which I outlined.
>
> If you can't deal with it, go take a flying fucking leap.

Oh, I can deal with it, I am just grumpy in the morning.

> I kept out of this thread until somebody said "the Koran doesn't say
> anything except people are nice and all is cool."
>
> I can't let that go unchallenged.
>
> Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you again.

I guess we are quits now.

Pascal