Re: [Way off topic] the Quran

> The Muslims believe in a conecpt of "nullification" (I forget the
> correct term) that essentially states that later verses in the Quran
> that contradict with earlier verses, contradict or "trump" the earlier
> verses.  Read the book I mention above and you will see what I mean.
> The Quran directly contradicts itself and parts of Hadith contradict
> what the Quran says.
>

> -Roberto Sanchez

This is absolute "bullshit" to be precise. There is "no" piece of the Quran OR
the Hadith that ever contradicts each other. Infact, it "compliments"
each other in many respect. Why not read the original Quran and the
Hadith and draw your
conclusion instead of 'one man's interpretation....which is as I said
is pure bull.

- Rathon

Debian 3.0r1(Woody) | ASUS P5P800 Mobo | ATI Mach64 |
Intel P4 3.0GHz Cpu    | 1G DDR Ram                                |