Re: Difference between Gnome and Debian menus. Why ?

Rogério Brito wrote:
On Dec 22 2004, Benjamin A'Lee wrote:

I think he means (optionally) replacing the GNOME menu with the Debian menu; that would save having two separate menu heirarchies.

I meant exactly that.

Anyone who doesn't use GNOME would be unaffected.

Exactly, I personally use fluxbox (it's something that won't make my
unfortunately old computer slow to a crawl). I would expect the integration
not to interfere with the (already) nice way of maintaining menus for other
desktop environments and window managers.

I hope that it is clear now.

All clear.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-Roberto