Re: Difference between Gnome and Debian menus. Why ?

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 03:48:33PM -0500 or thereabouts, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> Except that those of us that do not use GNOME (WindowMaker, in my case)
> Only see the apps from the Debian menu system.  That is, unless I bother
> to build my own entire menu heirarchy.  Personally, I think it is fine
> the way it is.  Besides, pretty much every app that has built-in GNOME
> integration already puts itself into the GNOME menu.
>
> -Roberto

I think he means (optionally) replacing the GNOME menu with the Debian
menu; that would save having two separate menu heirarchies.  Anyone
who doesn't use GNOME would be unaffected.

--
 -Benjamin Matthew A'Lee

Termisoc Secretary: http://www.termisoc.org/
Home Page: http://benalee.co.uk/
Public Key: BEC9DC1A
"The right to bear arms is only slightly less silly
  than the right to arm bears."