Re: Difference between Gnome and Debian menus. Why ?

Rogério Brito wrote:
On Dec 22 2004, William Ballard wrote:

You could file a bug and request an option to have Debian's menu be *the*
Gnome menu.

Now, that would be a good thing, IMO. Seeing the applications separately
isn't that intuitive for the new users that I've been using as "guinea
pigs" for deploying Open Source Software.

Except that those of us that do not use GNOME (WindowMaker, in my case)
Only see the apps from the Debian menu system.  That is, unless I bother
to build my own entire menu heirarchy.  Personally, I think it is fine
the way it is.  Besides, pretty much every app that has built-in GNOME
integration already puts itself into the GNOME menu.

-Roberto