Re: (sid) kde3.3 - X performance]

Andrea Vettorello wrote:

The prelink command will "only" try to reduce loading time of programs
(for details look in the prelink documentation).

I read the documentation and it will be sufficient to reduce te start time of any application (just a first goal, let's say..), unfortunately i didn't notice any kind of changes neither on that... :-(

With the 2.6.x kernels be sure to check your X server is running with
default priority (dpkg-reconfigure xserver-common).

Would it be a good idea to change it?

Andrea

--
- Riccardo Tortorici -