Re: First general purpose unmoderated newsgroup for Debian

On Wednesday September  8 at 09:23am
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:

> raphael.berbain@free.fr (Raphaël Berbain) writes:
> > The reason is that mail systems can handle reliably & automatically
> > PGP/MIME signatures (handling being verify, strip, whatever).  OTOH,
> > they cannot with inline PGP.
>
> I've yet to see a PGP-aware MUA that didn't recognize both on sight.

Sylpheed-claws deals very nicely with PGP/MIME, but inline requires an
'action' to pipe the message to gnupg, or more recently, a plugin.
--
-johann koenig
Today is Sweetmorn, the 32nd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3170