Re: HylaFax receives rubbish

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:01:00 -0700
"Rodney D. Myers" <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net> wrote:
>On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:52:01 -0400
>Chris Metzler <cmetzler@speakeasy.net> wrote:
>>On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:24:06 +1000
>>Clement <clement@ans.com.au> wrote:

>>> I DID NOT hi-jack anything.
>>
>> Yes, you did.
>
> Not according to Sylpheed. Both times he started new threads

You mean the client I use?  (From the X-Mailer header, it looks
like we're even using the same version of claws)

Perhaps you'd previously deleted the messages to which he replied?
When Sylpheed is unable to attach a message to a thread in the
right place because the immediately previous message is not present,
it places the message as if a new thread has begun, IIRC.

The "References:" header clears up such things.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)