Re: mouse not working under X, while ok in gpm

Tong wrote:

The mouse has been working fine until one power failure. My box had been
continuously up for about 1 months before that. I have never changed the
input device part of XF86Config-4. If gpm is not the one, then
power-failure and some weird error of my FS might be.
Hmm; this is info I hadn't caught before.