Re: Mozilla/Firefox "PostScript/default" security problems

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 2:32 am, Michael B Allen wrote:
> What! The PostScript/default printing was pretty bad but I'm a little
> surprised they dumped it entirely as it would require additional setup
> to get xprint running. Are you sure?

I am, I was told that mozilla no longer supports direct printing, and
the lack of postscript wasn't a bug and they closed my bugreport.

--
Trying to win hearts and mindes on a newsgroup is like putting up
an art gallery for gerbils.	-- Bryan J. Maloney in ASP