Re: ccing

Paul Scott wrote:
s. keeling wrote:
Or go with some 58 Mb monster that purports to be able to do
everything.  Choose your poison.

A bit of exaggeration? I don't read my mail with OpenOffice which is about that size. Thunderbird is an order of magnitude smaller at under 8 Mb. Mutt and exim together are just under 1.5 Mb.

And that "monster" can handle reading my mail on a remote/central imap server over ssl without dying and complaining about gnutls "something something" errors every few minutes, and without making me use imap as if it were pop.

I used to use mutt when I did everything on a pop account, but when I switched, it failed, and I wasn't willing to take any more time to hassle with it.

One of these days I might take the time to give it a second chance, but I hear emacs calling me...

dircha