Re: ccing

s. keeling wrote:

Incoming from Steve Lamb:
s. keeling wrote:
Try using it in combination with (eg.) GKrellm.  mutt knows about and
   Why is the most common answer to this deficiency in mutt to use another
program when we have addressed it by.... using another program?  :)

Uhhh?!?  This is the <quote>Unix Way</quote>!  Mutt handles mail.
Other things do other stuff.  You want better refinement over mutt's
way of monitoring mailboxes?  Add something else into the mix.

Or go with some 58 Mb monster that purports to be able to do
everything.  Choose your poison.
A bit of exaggeration? I don't read my mail with OpenOffice which is about that size. Thunderbird is an order of magnitude smaller at under 8 Mb. Mutt and exim together are just under 1.5 Mb.

Have fun,

Paul