ccing

I agree that it's irritating to get duplicate messages. However, it's often not that the person deliberately did a cc. At least in Pine, I often get messages from this list where when I go to reply i'm asked if I want to reply to all recipients. If I say no, I end up with the personal address instead of the list address in the "to" field and have to manually change it; if I say yes, I end up sending a message to the list and to the sender of the message to which I am replying. It just takes a few seconds to make sure that doesn't happen, but my point is that often when we get duplicate messages it might be hurriedness or carelessness but it often isn't that somebody is flaunting list rules just to be aggravating. certainly if everybody checks emails before sending this can be avoided.

--
Cheryl