Re: ccing

Hello.

Chris Metzler:

> Yeah, googling with an additional qualitifer of "site:lists.debian.org"
> or something like that.  The disadvantage is that you don't get
> the ability to search on date ranges and stuff like that,

Well, you can do a search with inurl:/2003/10/ and/or inurl:/debian-user/
(otherwise I sometimes end up with the first twenty results from, for
example, debian-user-italian).

Cheers,
-- Shot (who also finds Google much better than the lists' own search)
--
.--- http://shot.pl/ --- http://shot.pl/hovercraft/ --- -- -