Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

William Ballard wrote:
On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 03:24:40PM +0200, Michael Dominok wrote:

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 14:33, William Ballard wrote:

Another real problem for me is I *really* like the Contenintal style of writing the dates: dd/mm/yy. But you can cause *endless* confusion by

The "Continental style" is ISO 8601, thats yyyy-mm-dd. At least in my
part of the Continent.

Well, somebody, somewhere, in some context, writes it dd/mm/yy or Windows wouldn't have a mode for it.

at least some european countries use dd/mm/yy (I thought all/most of them do but I never checked)

	erik