Re: printer queue immortal - help!

Dear CW Harris:

I had the same problem with my Okipage 14e in Xandros 2.0. The solution is 1) to turn off your computer, unhook the parallel cable so as to clean out the existing print job, then 2) to go to the Control Center in KDE, Peripheral Devices and DELETE the printer, then reattach the parallel cable to the printer, turn it on and then 3) ADD the printer again to your list of printers. This should solve your problem and allow you to start with a clean slate.

Benjamin