Re: Hardware clock, and getting it set to UTC?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Hardware clock, and getting it set to UTC?
- From: Vineet Kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:38:51 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <1voGY-6vCemail@example.com> (Richard Hoskins's message of "Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:30:24 +0100")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1voGY-6vCemail@example.com>
Richard Hoskins <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I presume a modern Windows has a concept of system time and so forth,
> and doesn't go messing around with the hardware clock, so this is
> probably not a problem for dual booters.
I think your presumption gives them too much credit. Every Windows
system I've ever used diddles with the hardware clock.
Description: PGP signature