Re: uninstall Debian Linux

Douglas Pollard wrote:
I installed debian from cd without any documentation other than what I have
been able to get on line.After struggling with it for a while, I bought a
Red hat Linux book with a couple cd's. With a book in front of me I hope to
do better. Can someone tell me how to uninstall Debian or install red hat
over top? Or at lest give me a link to a site where I can get the info.
                                                    Doug

Just boot the RH CD and let it format your hard drive.
It is one of the install options.

BTW, the online Debian Install is very good.  I have also
heard that the new Sarge installer is much more user friendly.
You may want to give it another shot.

-Roberto