Re: CLI

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:50:18 -0500, David T-G wrote:

> Oh, for the days when Linux really was just for geeks... :-)

OK, I can't resist as this thread is so way off topic anyway...

A geek is walking along a country road trying to find a use for an array
of pointers to arrays of pointers to functions when a noise interrupts his
thoughts.  He looks down to see a frog sitting in the road.

The frog says, "Hey, I'm not really a frog but a beautiful woman.  A witch
cast a spell on me and turned me into a frog, but if you kiss me, I'll
turn back into a beautiful woman again!"

The geek picks up the frog, looks at it for a moment, smiles, then puts it
in his pocket.

A few muffled cries later, he takes the frog back out of his pocket.  The
frog says, "If you kiss me, not only will I turn into a beautiful woman,
but I'll do *anything* you want!"  The geek smiles and puts the frog back
in his pocket.

More muffled cries, and he takes the frog back out.  The frog says, "If
you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful woman, do anything you want *and*
be your slave for a whole year!"  The geek smiles and puts the frog back
in his pocket again.

Even more muffled cries, and he takes the frog out again.  The frog,
getting a bit annoyed, says, "Listen, buddy, I've told you that if
you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful woman, do anything you want and
be your slave for a year.  Why aren't you kissing me?  What's the
deal here?"

The geek says, "I'm a computer programmer and I'm much too busy for
girlfriends, but, a talking frog - that's cool!"

--

It is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a big
enough hammer.
               -- Sun System & Network Admin manual