Re: CLI

lish --

...and then i'll teach you to turn away. said...
%
% 	i've later plans for some binary right smack on my mons. a shiny
% quarter to anyone who can guess it blindly. :D

Leave it to the geek to not be able to put this down :-)

Obvious things like "insert tab A in slot B" or "no floppies allowed"
come to mind, but those would be awfully long in binary.  [Of course,
after seeing your back, maybe that's not such an issue, but a mons isn't
so terribly large, so ...]

What about a switch with a 1 and 0?  From what I've read of you so far it
would obviously be 'turned on' :-)

%
% lish
% crank@got.net