Re: geeks (was "Re: CLI")

Paul, et al --

...and then Paul Morgan said...
% On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:50:18 -0500, David T-G wrote:
% > Oh, for the days when Linux really was just for geeks... :-)
% OK, I can't resist as this thread is so way off topic anyway...

% A geek is walking along a country road trying to find a use for an array
% The geek says, "I'm a computer programmer and I'm much too busy for
% girlfriends, but, a talking frog - that's cool!"

Exactly!  That's exactly what I mean :-)

(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"