Re: cdparanoia & a song in negative space

Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
P> On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 06:22:53PM +0000, i'll teach you to turn away. wr
>>       yeah, ripping the whole cd just doesn't see the negative space. i
P> ...so an audio CD player does play it OK? I've never encountered this
P> problem myself, so don't know about a purely software solution. But,
P> If It Can Be Played, It Can Be Copied... hook up the S/PDIF output of

	audio cd players, ime, USUALLY play it. i had a discman once that
wouldn't see it. it's a cool technological feat to've put it there, but
damn guys, it just makes me paranoid that i'm missing stuff on other cds.
heh.

P> I think you also need software that lets you turn the S/PDIF input on.
P> There's a little gtk app for this out there somewhere; unfortunately I

	gtk! screw that. i'm CLI 98% of the time, baby. did i mention i'm
a girl? quick, someone make out with me! :D

P> BTW, "A song in negative space" would make a good track title...

	yes, it'd be very emo.

lish
crank@got.net