Re: gaim problem

Colin Watson wrote:
On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 03:43:33PM -0600, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:

Took care of that error, but it is still telling me that gaim .64 is
the newest version.

$ ./madison-lite gaim
      gaim | 1:0.58-2.3 |        stable | alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, source, sparc
      gaim |   1:0.64-3 |       testing | alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, source, sparc
      gaim |   1:0.72-1 |      unstable | alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, source, sparc

Looks like you're using testing.

I know that I'm using testing/unstable.

I had to add another source to my sources.list (which I'll provide if anyone wants) so my problem is solved now.

I also encountered the problem that was the original point of this thread, GAIM dieing when you send a msg via MSN or Yahoo, but it has only happened once so I dunno.

--
Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Student at Motlow State Community College