Re: The Darkness

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:25:32PM +0100, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 December 2003 11:58, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> > The back label mentions "digital copy protection", which I find
> > rather worrying...
>
> Then, I would say, return the (C)D to the artist with a long letter
> explaining why this approach is fundamentally flawed, and can only work
> by controlling the senses of both the artists and the listeners.
> Controlling *their* senses.
>
> That's what I'll do if one of my own favorite artists would end up doing
> something like that.

I've emailed their management company, for all the good that'll do.
Funny thing is I saw the singer in Selfridges a couple of weeks ago -
could have raised the subject if I'd known then.  Happy new year all!

Please don't CC me.  Also _please_ read the following before posting:
Documentation - http://www.debian.org/doc/
FAQ - http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/
Install manual (i386) - http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install