Re: gaim problem

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:
<snip>
W: GPG error: http://download.kde.org stable Release: Unknown error executing gpgv W: GPG error: http://mirrors.kernel.org stable Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B629A24C38C6029A W: GPG error: http://ftp.us.debian.org stable Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B629A24C38C6029A W: GPG error: http://ftp.debian.org stable Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B629A24C38C6029A W: GPG error: http://non-us.debian.org stable/non-US Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B629A24C38C6029A

That's after running apt-get update about three dozen times.

Took care of that error, but it is still telling me that gaim .64 is the newest version.

--
Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Student at Motlow State Community College