Re: Can we tag [T]echnical posts?

Incoming from Monique Y. Herman:
> There is absolutely a learning curve to every community, and
> long-standing members deservedly get more respect and slack.  I do think
> that I've been lurking and posting long enough to have a sense of the
> community.

I don't think that's possible.  Between the range of Rick Moen
(consummate diplomat and highly reasoned thinker) through Peter
T. Brewer (curmudgeonly SOB), it's a pretty wide field.  Both of those
are well worth reading when you run into them.

Simpler is just to press the "d" key when your buttons get pushed.

- -