Re: Firebird losing toolbar configuration after restart

Here's another Firebird problem (mozilla-browser 1.5-3, firebird 0.7-3):

Whenever I visit this link my entire browser freezes solid:

  http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php?id=792934018&fp=16&fpid=0

I can't even kill it with the window manager, I have to kill the PIDs.

Since then, my firebird is totally corrupted.  I can't type into any
text input fields; it freezes solid at random times even on very simple
sites I've been to 100 times; etc.

Now when I start it and I try to type into the URL box it immediately
freezes.

Help!  Anyone have any ideas about what I could do to fix this?

I looked at my prefs.js and they look fine; I only have about 30 lines
of preferences.  In fact I renamed the file (and the .bak) and I get the
same problem (any attempt to type into the URL input bar freezes the
application solid).

Galeon seems to work OK.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortelnetworks.com>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools