Re: Can't connect with my new ADSL

On 11 Dec 2003, Antony Gelberg wrote:

> [...]
Believe it or not, I've actually made some progress. Won't bore everyone
with the details, but it included using a different cable and 10.0.0.1
to set it up followed by 10.0.0,2 to connect.

However, it doesn't like any graphics browsers I've tried but I can
access it with text browsers like lynx and w3m. The problem now is that
I don't see where you are supposed to insert the username and password
supplied by the ISP. You can change the passwords for both admin and user
but these are presumably for accessing the web pages - or is that the
same thing?

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic