Re: Can't connect with my new ADSL

On 11 Dec 2003, Brian Potkin wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 11:31:26PM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
>

> If pinging is successful you should now be able to connect with the
> browser and use your username and password to set up the ADSL link with
> BT.
>
> Brian.

Well, I got this far: pinging 10.0.0.2 worked, but I still could not
connect to it with a browser. "Connection cannot be established."

Should there be an entry in /etc/hosts? But what?

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic