Re: ooh! debian jewelry

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 at 05:01 GMT, Scarletdown penned:

> That's pretty cool.  I also recommend this site as well...
>
> http://scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_Linux_Tux_Stuff_2.html

Ah, some neat stuff, and much more budget-friendly.  But tell me, does
anyone ever actually wear cufflinks?  I mean, other than to a funeral,
where probably little penguins wouldn't be greatly appreciated by the
other mourners.

> I'm going to be placing my first order with them later this month
> (after I do a few more auctions and refill the coffers).  I'm planning
> on ordering a sheet of the Linux Inside Case Badges, plus a couple Tux
> lapel pins and Tux keychains.  They have some stuff there with the
> Debian logo as well, but I prefer the penguin myself, though I may
> eventually order a sheet of Debian case badges too.  No reason not to
> have more than 1 badge on a computer afterall.  :D

I adore the Debian swirl.  I'm planning on getting a ski helmet in the
next couple of weeks (hoping to get it for Christmas after some
extensive and explicit hinting), and when I do, I'm going to find a nice
big swirl sticker and slap that baby on the helmet.

Mmm, raspberry swirl!  Delicious!

--
monique