Re: I'm face Few problem , need suggestion

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:35:47PM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:

> And I sure as heck wouldn't want to discourage anyone new to Linux by
> making them think, "Wow, he thinks this is easy, but it's really hard for
> me, I'd better go back to XP".

I was a lifelong Windows geek and had a couple years of serious
SunOS/X11/shell scripting at college (okay, I was still a dumbass) but
it still took me about one month of 8 hours a day nonstop learning
Debian before I got all my hardware detected.  I'd burn Redhat and
Mandrake ISOs to compare them with what I was seeing in Debian.  It
was *really* hard.  If I hadn't been out of work (and still out of work)
there's no way I'd have put up with it.