xmms with icewm

Hi all,

Just deleted Gnome and moved to icewm.  I realised that I don't really
use any gnome programs, and everything's much slicker now.

I've noticed that the "show on all desktops" setting in the xmms menu
doesn't appear to work in ice.  Anyone know why, and how to fix it?  I
can do an Alt-F2, the ice command to show on all desktops, but that only
works for the main window, not the playlist.

Now playing: Kings Of Leon - Holy Roller Novocaine