Re: xmms with icewm

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 01:13:27AM +0000, Antony Gelberg wrote:

> I've noticed that the "show on all desktops" setting in the xmms menu
> doesn't appear to work in ice.  Anyone know why, and how to fix it?  I
> can do an Alt-F2, the ice command to show on all desktops, but that only

Do you happen to know if icewm hasa built in show-on-all-desktops
feature? It might be called sticky, or similar. If so, try turning on
window manager decorations in xmms, and using the WM's function.

(muttering about xmms raw mode and reinventing the wheel...)

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/