Re: xmms with icewm

  On Nov 20 at 01:13, Antony Gelberg spoke:

> I've noticed that the "show on all desktops" setting in the xmms menu
> doesn't appear to work in ice.  Anyone know why, and how to fix it?  I
> can do an Alt-F2, the ice command to show on all desktops, but that only
> works for the main window, not the playlist.

After you open XMMS_Playlist you can activate "Occupy All" (Alt-F2)
on both XMMS_Playlist and XMMS_Player. Then "Occupy All" works for
both. But after you close XMMS_Player and reopen it you must again
activate "Occupy All" on both.
You may consider submitting a bug report or writing a patch.

-Hanspeter