Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:05:38 -0600,
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 1069020337.6917.337.camel@haggis.homelan>:

> On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 02:30, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:52:47 -0600,
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 1068965567.6919.81.camel@haggis.homelan>:
> >
> > > On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 00:18, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> [snip]
> > >
> > > Nuke The Netherlands? <snicker>  Better to nuke France, and have
> > > the fall-out drift over The Hague.
> >
> > ..the Serb propaganda shills called this the kanguroo court, during
> > the recent Balkan wars.  With Slobodan Milosevic getting just 40
> > years, it appears they were right.

> > > Since you invoke US law, you need to know that a sitting President
> > > can only be tried for treason by the US Congress.  Maybe he could
> > > nuke DC?
> >
> > ..maybe.  ;-)
> >
> > ..and you forgot he is the Supreme Commander and can be tried
> > in DC for war crimes, too.  In Texas, he signed off how many?  ;-)
>
> How many war crimes did he sign off on as governor of Texas?
> Zero, of course.

..ah, Slobo's Shill Dance.  ;-)   I tried to hint towards the number of
death row inmates he signed off for execution.  How many?  ;-)

> > > Of course, if he were a lawyer, then he could be disbarred, like
> > > the Arkansas Bar Association did to W's predecessor, while he was
> > > still in office.
> > >
> > > http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/10/01/politics/main313109.shtml
> >
> > .._any_ War Commander can be "disbarred" for war crimes,
> > treason and incompetence and even for being a sissy.   ;-)
>
> I guess you don't know what "disbar" means.
>
> <DEFINITION>
> $ dict disbar
> 2 definitions found
>
> From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48
> [gcide]:
>
>   Disbar \Dis*bar"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. {Disbarred}; p. pr. & vb.
>      n. {Disbarring}.] (Law)
>      To expel from the bar, or the legal profession; to deprive
>      (an attorney, barrister, or counselor) of his status and
>      privileges as such. --Abbott.
>      [1913 Webster]
>
> From WordNet (r) 2.0 (August 2003) [wn]:
>
>   disbar
>        v : remove from the bar; expel from the practice of law by
>            official action; "The corrupt lawyer was disbarred"
> </DEFINITION>

.. ;-)  It appears you missed the meaning of _"_ disbarred _"_.  ;-)

> So, "War Commanders" aren't disbarred.

.."disbarred". ;-)  Funny, I learned otherwise in boot school.  ;-)

..I respectfully disagree:  http://awolbush.com/
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22George+W.+Bush%22+AWOL

> and indicates your own blatant bias.

..yeah, I know, in the Balkan propaganda wars online, I was always
blamed by you yanks for being to subtle.  ;-)

..I find it easier to first fix my own sides flaws and set the standard,
then turn onto the enemy.  He can then judge me by my acts,
and then decide just who is on the right side.  ;-)

..and, Paul, Tom, people are complaining about _our_ abuse
of _their_ bandwidth.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: