Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Saturday 15 November 2003 2:30 pm, Vikki Roemer wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 02:17:27PM -0500, Alfredo Valles wrote:
> > On Friday 14 November 2003 11:23 pm, Tom wrote:
> > > compared to the taliban and the islamists, I cannot believe you are
> > > acusing *US* of advocating a theocracy.  talk about head up the ass.
> >
> > But  talibans and islamists don't spend billions of dollars a year in
> > weapons.
>
> No, they just fund terrorist groups that fly planes into occupied
> skyscrapers.

I don't like talibans. But what I mean is that if you launch all the planes on
US against New York city it won't cause 10% of the destruction of a single
nuclear missile. (I'm sure that  US have more nuclear missiles than civil
plains).

> And I heard that there was also a lot of evidence that the Democrats
> cheated, too-- they just weren't successful. *shrug*  What's done is done--

Wow!. Then US citizens should be very concerned about their electoral system,
cause it's not working as it should. What bring us back to the main question:
Why US citizens do nothing?  I don't know.

> Have a nice day.

You too.

Alfredo