Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alfredo Valles" <alfredo@bioinfo.cu>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 14:02
Subject: Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS:
"Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

> On Saturday 15 November 2003 2:30 pm, Vikki Roemer wrote:
> > >
> > > But  talibans and islamists don't spend billions of dollars a year in
> > > weapons.
> >
> > No, they just fund terrorist groups that fly planes into occupied
> > skyscrapers.
>
> I don't like talibans. But what I mean is that if you launch all the
planes on
> US against New York city it won't cause 10% of the destruction of a single
> nuclear missile. (I'm sure that  US have more nuclear missiles than civil
> plains).

That just simply isnt true.  There may be more than 100,000 civil aeroplanes
in the US.  I doubt there is 10% of that number of missels with Nucular
tips.  Whatever the number there are likely enough to destroy any country or
series of conturys that start such an exchange.  How many have been fired?
=0

> > And I heard that there was also a lot of evidence that the Democrats
> > cheated, too-- they just weren't successful. *shrug*  What's done is
done--

And if you payed attention you could figure out that there was/is a lot of
lying that goes on in politics by everyone especially the press.

> Wow!. Then US citizens should be very concerned about their electoral
system,
> cause it's not working as it should. What bring us back to the main
question:
> Why US citizens do nothing?  I don't know.

Why dont the citizens of other countries stop the wholesale slaughter that
goes on in their countries.  Likely because they dont know what to do if
they know about the problem at all.  The press dosnt tell the truth  or they
dont have weapons or ....

> > Have a nice day.
>
> You too.
>
> Alfredo