Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Friday 14 November 2003 11:23 pm, Tom wrote:

> compared to the taliban and the islamists, I cannot believe you are
> acusing *US* of advocating a theocracy.  talk about head up the ass.

But  talibans and islamists don't spend billions of dollars a year in weapons.
Therefore the rest of the world is more worried about a theocracy in US.

> It is true that margin of votes in Florida in the last election was
> below the statistical limits.  It is neither a true statement that "Bush
> won the election" nor is it a true statement that "Bush lost the
> election."
>
> That is, the outcome was indeterminate.  So anybody else who could have
> potentially been said to "win" would be equally illegitmate.  It kind of
> sucks when you have a country without a president,

But I heard that there is some evidence of cheating in the elections in
Florida in favor of the republicans. So you let the cheaters won. Good
example for your citizens.