Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:49:50 -0600,
"Hoyt Bailey" <hoyt13@wiredok.com> wrote in message
<[🔎] 004001c3abdb$93aafcf0$e35a22d0@blackgold>:

> [...]

..those 250 000 planes would need nuclear charges to match those
8000 US nukes.  They however easily match a single tactical nuke.

> Whatever the number there are likely enough to destroy any country or
> series of conturys that start such an exchange.  How many have been
> fired?=0

..what stops Sissy Boy George from launching a "preventive" strike to
prevent an indictment for war crimes and treason under US Law?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: