Re: Totally [OT] Re: Opium

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:22:54 -0800,
Tom <tb.31112.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20031116092254.GA8657@comcast.net>:

> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 03:42:13AM -0500, ScruLoose wrote:
> [more horseshit]
>
> I figured you'd say something like that.
>
> How do you think Mohammad Attah looked/acted before 911?  How do you
> think the guys who showed up to get flying lessons but didn't want to
> looked/acted?  Don't you think that people who got suspcious were
> accused of being racists before 911?

..the flight instructors got suspicious in a few of these cases, befause
the al-Quaida pilots wasn't interested in learning about take-offs and
landings.  They had no need to, they just let the airline pilots take
off,
then they hijacked.

..ofcourse, the _next_ bunch will have to learn takeoff and landings,
simply to avoid suspicion.  And, they will look just like you, redneck.
To avoid suspicion.  Your call.  ;-)

> I see a bunch of young guys hanging out in mosques getting all fired
> up about how evil Jews are.  It has nothing to do with skin color and
> everything to do with behavior.
>
> I think you are not a very nice person.  You are *really* hurting my
> feelings.

..and 60 years ago and on the other side of the pond, people as
civilized as yourself, gassed them.  Still no excuse for war crime.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: