Totally [OT] Re: Opium

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:32:22 -0600,
Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> > > [1] For those (particularly non-US citizens) who don't
> > > know, back in the mid-1990s, 2 white teenagers from a
> > > affluent family walked into their High School armed with
> > > rifles and pistols.  They proceed- ed to blow away those
> > > they didn't like, whatever the reason.
> >
> > I have heard a lot about some movie about guns in US called
> > Bowling For Columbine. I haven't see it yet, but friend have
> > told it's very good.  Now I know where the name came from.
> >
> You might be interested in the other side.  I have owned guns
> since I was 13 now 69.  Havent shot anyone yet and no plans to
> do so.  1 of 250e6

I have never owned a gun and I haven't shot anyone either.
Cultural differences I guess.  In most other countries, only war,
crime and drug lords are allowed to own guns.  It keeps the world
a much simpler place, rather than having potentially 200M average
Joes and Janes with the potential to do you in.