Re: Installing modem.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent West" <westk@acu.edu>
To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 10:22
Subject: Re: Installing modem.

> Hoyt Bailey wrote:

Thanks for the info:  Since my windows lists the modom on com4 then it
should be mounted on ttyS03 or TTYS03 as listed on my system.  Part of the
system recognize the modem (KDE) but it shows it mounted:
I/O Ports:
d000-d007 US Robitics//3Com 56K fakmodem 5610
d000-d007 serial (auto)
I am confused;
Hoyt