Re: No to wine! (was:"Red Hat recommends...")

Yeah, I remember OS/2 all too well. Our office standardized on it and used
it for a year or so. We also used OS/2 Lan Server apps, and I got to mess
with sharing folders and printer, setting up users and all that good stuff.

We eventually migrated to Windows 3.1 and Netware servers. By that time I
was out of servers and into bridges (pre routers!) and hubs. Anyone remember
the Voice Response Unit company that ran on OS/2? Based out of Richardson,
TX? Think it was Intervoice or something like that. I messed around with a
VRU for a call center for a bit.

That was a few light years ago.