Re: heres my noob install questions, smart people please help

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 02:22, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> [...]

Surely the Linux that you're running will check for free space if you write
to a FAT32 partition?

> nothing to register
> the file as far as windows is concerned the file dosent exist but you have
> corrupted the system by overwriting files that it knows about.  What would
> happen ?  Who knows!

Hmmm...  I have a Lose98 partition on my box...    maybe I'll just copy a
couple of files to it and see what happens when I boot w98 again....

(Btw, DOS doesn't care if I do that.    Nor is DOS nearly so paranoid about
where it boots from.    A far superior OS to Windows, is DOS     8)

cr